Saturday, February 28, 2015
Where: Union League Club of Chicago, 65 West Jackson Boulevard, Chicago, IL
When: Saturday, February 28, 2015, - 7 PM to 1 AM
Text FLOC to 56512
for event updates and to pledge your support
- There’s only one place to see over 100 of Chicago’s most dynamic entertainers, chef and innovators.
- Dress like your favorite British Mod Rocker, Mad Men Ad Character or Glam Diva!
- Delight in decadent desserts, candies, ice creams and chocolates
- Indulge in the ultimate savory grazings offered by the top Chicago celebrity chefs
- Bebop, groove and boogie to the LP’s of the past with multiple live bands and DJ’s
|2015 Chefs and Participants||2015 Foundation Sponsors|
Union League Club of Chicago Special Rate
$149.00 per room +20% per night surcharge
Phone 312-427-7800 or 800-443-0578 by February 7, 2015
Reference: For The Love of Chocolate Event
** Book Early!! **
For the Love of Chocolate Foundation provides scholarships for qualified students in the specialized training of the pastry arts. The foundation awards scholarships to students in the full-time programs taught by The French Pastry School of Kennedy-King College.
Through the generosity of the foundation’s sponsors, alumni, industry vendors and associates, scholarship funding to offset tuition is available to new students on a first-come first-served basis, through a competitive application process with certain requirements.
Help fund a dream by giving your support to the For the Love of Chocolate Scholarship Foundation. Donations help the foundation fulfill its mission of providing scholarships to talented students in need who wish to pursue the very best education in pastry.